Customer site access
5th of June 2020
Following the latest updates concerning the evolution of Coronavirus Pandemic and guidance from state and local public health authorities regarding Social Distancing and minimizing risk exposure please be informed on the following updates regarding site access and equipment deliveries rules and procedures that will be enforced at NXDATA-1 and NXDATA-2 colocation facilities starting with the 9th of June 2020.
Site access is to be granted on a 24 x 7 basis to all customers based on the following rules and procedures:
- please limit the number of your field engineers to a maximum of 2 persons, if the tasks that are to be carried out would require additional personnel please let us know in order to provide any assistance needed to perform the works;
- site access it to be granted as long as the total number of field engineers present in a colocation room does not exceed 4 persons. If the maximum number of persons per colocation room has been reached, we’ll kindly ask you to stand in line outside of site premises until access can be granted;
- in order to ensure fast access to site and avoid standing in line we strongly recommend that you schedule an appointment by sending a prior notice (at least 2 hours in advance) via email to our Access Department email@example.com announcing the date, time frame and scope of works;
- access on site is to be allowed to all field engineers if: they are not showing symptoms of disease; the body temperature does not exceed 37.3° Celsius; and if they are equipped with protection face masks and gloves (protective suit is no longer required);
- once on site, please try to limit the direct contact with other persons as much as possible and keep a minimum of 1.5 meters distance between you and other persons;
- equipment, spare parts and tools that are brought onsite by the field engineer will have to be sanitized upon site entry in special designated areas by the Customer field engineer using sanitizing products and materials provided by NXDATA.
Even if the new rules and procedures regarding site access have been relaxed compared to the previous ones our recommendation is to continue to limit the site visits as much as possible and make use of the Remote Hands & Eyes Services available to cover the task you need to be performed on site, limit site visits only for critical operations and works that are mandatory to be performed by your field engineers.
Inbound shipments of equipment, materials and tools carried out via courier services can now be performed following the standard site delivery procedure as mentioned below. The central collection point for site deliveries that has been used until now has been disabled, starting with the 9th of June 2020 the delivery can be done directly to the site where the equipment needs to be installed or stored.
For inbound shipments please consider the following:
- Delivery notification must be send to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com 48 hours in advance containing name of the courier, delivery date and full packing list;
- Deliveries are to be done Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 16:00 for larger packages. Smaller packages that do not require lifting tools can be delivered on a 24x7 basis without time frame restrictions;
- NXDATA-1 site address: NXDATA Neutral Colocation Center, 8 Dimitrie Pompeiu, FEPER building, third floor, Bucharest - 020337, Romania;
- NXDATA-1 site contact 24x7: Phone: +4-021-242-0497 // Mobile: +40-741-161-686;
- NXDATA-2 site address: NXDATA Neutral Colocation Center, 6-A Dimitrie Pompeiu, UPGROUND building, ground floor, Bucharest - 020337, Romania;
- NXDATA-2 site contact 24x7: Phone Phone: +4-021-203-4800// Mobile: +40-757-072-067;
- Each announced delivery must be followed by direct instruction regarding the actions that must be taken by NXDATA engineers once the delivery arrives on site.
- Availability: Monday - Friday / 9:00 - 17:00
- Phone: 021-204-3020
- Fax: 021-242-5031
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative headquarters and correspondence:
Bd. Dimitrie Pompeiu nr. 8, cladirea Feper, etaj 3, Bucuresti, sector 2, RO 020337
- Availability: 24 x 7
- Phone: 021-242-0497
- Mobile: 0741-161-686
- Phone: 021-203-4800
- Mobile: 0757-072-067
- Availability: Monday - Friday / 10:00-18:00
- Phone: 021-204-3020
- Fax: 021-242-5031